I am Megan, a proud mama of twin toddlers and a seasoned retail and apparel strategist.
I am very excited for this new chapter of my career and I’m excited to have the opportunity to live out my passion of helping young companies grow into their full potential. I love to get my hands dirty and help find solutions to the challenges that small businesses are facing. I would love to help you as you are living out your passion!
- Development of product assortment strategy
- Road map and line plan creation
- Goal setting and analysis around key retail metrics
- Creation of customized excel forecast tool
- Creation of customized buy plan tool
- Hindsight sales pull, analysis and articulation
- COGS analysis and management
- Management of production process and vendor communication
- Production timing and action calendar development
- Concept and inspiration story creation
- Print and graphic development
- Fabric and trim sourcing
- Management skills coaching
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Vice President, Merchandising and Inventory Management
- Director, Full Product Life Cycle
- Sr. Merchandiser, Women’s Maternity
- Merchandiser, Women’s Sweaters
- Asst. Merchandiser, Women’s Active
- Retail Management Program
- Indiana University
- BS, Apparel Merchandising
SAYING ABOUT ME
“Megan and I worked alongside one another for 6 years as cross-functional partners, her as the Director and eventually Vice-President of Chubbies Merchandising and Planning and myself as her design counterpart.
During our time building the Chubbies Brand, Megan was known as a strategic thinker balancing her strong analytical skills with her keen eye for product and her intense understanding of customer. Additionally, Megan was an incredible manager of a large and complex team. She earned a reputation as a mentor and motivator of people. One of Megan’s many strong suit was providing career development advice to those surrounding her. Not only is Megan wickedly intelligent, but she is also hilariously witty and a complete joy to collaborate with and work alongside.”
“Megan has over 10 years of experience in the retail industry, including building a successful direct to consumer brand, so it’s no surprise that she’s an incredible thought partner.
No problem is too big for her tackle! Not only is Megan strategic, she’s also able to take execution into account (which can often be the hardest part.) With the opening of our second store, she played a key role in helping us build a monthly inventory reconciliation process so that we could have the visibility we need to make smart decisions that ultimately impact your bottom line. We’re so thankful to have tools like this in place that empower us to drive our business forward. We can only imagine what a nightmare our inventory would be without her help”!